Wednesday, June 16, 2010

3rd Post Today

So, this is fun. I'm going to start condensing my posts into single ones per day though. Simpler.


I'm devastated to say, I must wake up tomorrow. Well, later today, since it's like one in the morning. I must wake up at 8:30. During my summer vacation. To go to a three hour AP Calculus BC summer prep session. That's the fourth time this week. It is interfering horribly with my post-school summer plans. I, am not a math person. I read. I write. I watch movies and draw nice things. I do not write equations or draw functions or explain limits. Or find the velocity of stationary dots.

So why, you ask, am I going to learn about Calculus, and why BC? Alas, I've already taken AB, otherwise known as Hell pt. 1; why continue learning Newton's dreaded creation for a whole second year? Because, Lopez is the nicest person on the planet and it is impossible to say no to him.

Actually, I'm pretty good at math. Tis why I ended up in Calculus in the first place. And I have a certain respect for it. I also love science, at least biology. I just really don't want to wake up and go learn about lines and the like for three hours.


However, it is my summer, and I shall make the most of it. I took a very lengthy nap today, about 5 hours long to be exact. So, I will compensate to the best of my ability of time lost tonight. I've already accomplished tonight more than I have the last three days, thanks to Melanie, that amazing person, with this here blog. That's right: tonight I will begin reading something. Dan Brown's Lost Symbol, to be exact. Because I've had it for six months and haven't started.


I really love reading, it's horrible that I haven't been able to read as much as I would love to; I blame it on my nervous/anxiety disorders. It's simply almost impossible for me to sit down and read, or anything for that matter.


I will come back later and write whether or not I accomplished my goal ... or fell asleep.


Chances are the latter will happen.


God I wish I was here. Favorite. Beach. Picture. Ever. Well, at least top 5.

1 comment: